Friday, June 12, 2009
Our Anniversary May 2009
May 8th was our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast time goes by! We thought we better do something special this year, since it has been 5 years. Preston was going to surprise me with an overnight stay at Little America (where we stayed on our wedding night). However, because I can't not be in control, I kept bugging him about if we were going to go on a trip or what, so it turned out to be not so much of a surprise. But he did surprise me with dinner that night. We went to The Roof at Temple Square. It was really good! It is a buffet-style restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building right across from the Temple. It was beautiful and the food was great! We ate a ton of food, mostly dessert. It was a good time. It was nice weather, just a little chilly, but we went to the pool the next morning and then went to Park City to the outlet mall. It was a nice mini vacation. I also surprised Preston with a Wii and Wii Fit, which he was excited about and he made me a video montage of our five years together. I am lucky to be married to such a sweet man!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you've been married like 2 weeks longer than us! That means you're 2-weeks wiser!
Post a Comment